Wednesday, May 16, 2007

WHAT I PLAN TO DO THIS SUMMER
After this class in the summer time I will stay in home .I like to spend time with my son and my family because my son is there years old .When I get ready to come to college he does not went me to . He Say's mom you not going to college because he always Say's mom play with me and this summer I Plan to take him to Disneyland because he like to rides allot after this I like to do the summer class.The next class is English 83 and English 80.
I went to be an LVN,and I am taking class for I want to finis this class and part time I going help for my dad in the store.I went to finish collage early and not in collage forever.
After summer school is finished,I would like to go some where for a few days, so that I am relax for some days and get away fore the hetid life of collage.I would stay in my home and not worry about school atterwise
IF I do not go anywhere for the summer vacation ,I wills be helping my dad at his gas-station . When I will be working my dad take the kids to the park so they do not get bored.Every Summer we try to go some where as a family for a couple of day that everyone can enjoy and relax.When we all go together I like this because everyone is happy to get of home and not do any work for few day.