Monday, February 12, 2007

My classmate Parminder and me.
I have this English 90 where there's another Indian girl, named Parminder. We are good friends this semester in this class, and I've have learned a little about here. She lives in Turlock near by a grocery store. She is nice and intelligent girl She came to USA with all family since Sep 6 2004.She has two brother,mom and dad also with her. Her brothers are unmarried one brother is 23 years old and other one is 24th years old.both are very handsome.He is graduate in Indian. And both aer truck diver.Her parents are doing a job in foster farm.She likes staying over here.she is unmarried.she came Merced college three days a week.She have English 90 and math 90 also.She all ready pass the CAHSE test.Right now she doing LVN course form Merced college. Since I have friends with her I have learned many new things about her and I am sure that we will be friends as long as we are both still in the college and we will be likely to meet each other after we finish this college. Parminder is a good person and every person should have a friend and a classmate like her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home