Hey, I am Ramandeep Kaur. I am Indian girl now living in Merced, California. I was born on March 10, 1982 in Bhaini Bringian, a medium sized city in the Punjab, an eight hour bus ride from Delhi, the capital of India. In my country I graduated from high school, proceded into college where I studied for two years before coming to California. I have one brother younger then me who is very handsome who continues to study engineering in India. My mom remains in India, a nice lady who continues to keep up the large beautiful house where I was born. My father is a farmer of rice, wheat, and many types of vegetables on about 40 acres. I also have a wonderful and loving grandmother, still hard at work at age seventy five years. The reason I came the USA was because my husband's family found the opportunity to come, but I still miss life in India with my parents and brother. I have been happily married for four years, I am a 25 year old woman who has a wonderful husband and a beautiful two year old son. I am comfortable with my husband's family, and my mother-in-law as she loves and helps take care of my son. I have many dreams and hopes for the future living in Merced, California, my adopted home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home