Monday, February 26, 2007

In India my favorite family member was my mom.She was my best friend in my life.Right now she in India. She is a nice lady and wonderful mom.Every time she supported me in homework,cooking and many other things.In India some times I was sad and I was not doing very will,she helped me and she showed me the right track for my future.One day I went to the clothing-store for shopping with my mom. That day at the clothing store I saw many well dressed people and I was confused as to who they were because they semmed to know my mopther well and I had never meet themin my life before. We we walked deeper in to the store I came to know that they are from America and my mom wanted to arrange my marriage with the aldest son of the family, Lucky. My mother had wanted to arrange my wedding with Lucky becasue she knew that Lucky would keep me happy and that I would be happy with his family. The time I had spent with my mother is unforgetfull because I will never have a freind like her. she has always been there for me no matter what and I am sure that she will always support me through thick and thin. I went to India last year during the summer to meet my family and my mother was really happy to see me along with my son and husband. When I had meet her I felt that i have found something that brings joy in to my life. My mother will always be my freind no matter what happens and I know that through the tough times of the life my mother will always be there and I can always count on her to make me smile. My mother is the most special person in my lilfe. She gave me direction as to where my life is going and she has always and will always be with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home