celebrating spring break in my house
This spring break, I stayed in my home. I got up early in the morning, and after prayer and a small breakfast of Indian tea bread, I went to one of the gas stations and mini grocery stores, which my family owns. I worked as a cashier to help the family finances because my dad had gone to India for a vacation. So, unfortunately, I worked there and spent the rest of the time I cleaning my house and cooking food for husband. But, actually I'm happy to do these labors. On Saturday, my husband and I went to the Sikh Temple in the next town of Livingston, where we celebrated Vaisakhi. Vaisakhi is very important and colourful Sikh event, that even non-Sikh would enjoy. It occurs during mid-April every year, and year it was during spring break from studies at Merced College. In the Punjab, a rich agricultural valley along the great Ganges River,however vaisakhi has special significance for Sikhs as on this day, In 1699 our tenth Guru Gobind Singh Ji organized the order of the khalsa. After listening to the the granthi(Priest) we went to food hall for lunch.In the Gurdwara the food is very tasty. After lunch we came back home.The next day me and my husband eat the breakfast together.And went to Modesto Mall for shopping for our self. We went all around the mall but I did not like any thing so my husband told me to go to GAP store.He always like gap cloth.this store is too expansive compared to other stores. after buying we came back home and had dinner together and while watching TV we fell asleep. The next day I am came back to college. Although this vacation was not all that special for me but my son had lots of fun because he had a chance to go to India with his grandpa. He was overjoyed by the fact that he is going to India and till now talks about it. Spring vacation for me was time that I spent with my husband and working at the store and around the house.
This spring break, I stayed in my home. I got up early in the morning, and after prayer and a small breakfast of Indian tea bread, I went to one of the gas stations and mini grocery stores, which my family owns. I worked as a cashier to help the family finances because my dad had gone to India for a vacation. So, unfortunately, I worked there and spent the rest of the time I cleaning my house and cooking food for husband. But, actually I'm happy to do these labors. On Saturday, my husband and I went to the Sikh Temple in the next town of Livingston, where we celebrated Vaisakhi. Vaisakhi is very important and colourful Sikh event, that even non-Sikh would enjoy. It occurs during mid-April every year, and year it was during spring break from studies at Merced College. In the Punjab, a rich agricultural valley along the great Ganges River,however vaisakhi has special significance for Sikhs as on this day, In 1699 our tenth Guru Gobind Singh Ji organized the order of the khalsa. After listening to the the granthi(Priest) we went to food hall for lunch.In the Gurdwara the food is very tasty. After lunch we came back home.The next day me and my husband eat the breakfast together.And went to Modesto Mall for shopping for our self. We went all around the mall but I did not like any thing so my husband told me to go to GAP store.He always like gap cloth.this store is too expansive compared to other stores. after buying we came back home and had dinner together and while watching TV we fell asleep. The next day I am came back to college. Although this vacation was not all that special for me but my son had lots of fun because he had a chance to go to India with his grandpa. He was overjoyed by the fact that he is going to India and till now talks about it. Spring vacation for me was time that I spent with my husband and working at the store and around the house.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home